Monday 4 October 2010

A new start

Updates have been a bit few lately – this is because I joined Edelman as Director Health Public Affairs Europe. As Edelman is a consultancy I just wasn’t sure how to continue. Now 6 month later I feel I´m learned enough about my role, its opportunities and limitations to be able to start again. I will continue to try to highlight interesting healthcare policy developments across Europe. Naturally I´m influenced by the fact that I work on a daily basis trying to help various clients but by the end of the day my views and opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone. What I write will not be due to any assignment nor will the posts be approved by anyone meaning that nor Edelman nor my client should be blamed for my mistakes or statements :)

No comments:

Post a Comment